Objectives of the Society
- To promote the art and science of radiology and medical imaging, and to maintain the highest standard.
- To provide a platform for radiologists to exchange professional knowledge and share experiences for the benefits of all. This is particularly important as our speciality is rapidly evolving.
- Ideally, this forum will host continuing medical education programmes including bimonthly academic meetings, and provide our members information about radiological developments worldwide.
- To encourage and promote co-operation and friendship between radiologists.
- To publish papers, journal and other materials in furtherance of the objectives of the association.
- To provide a platform to invite overseas radiologists to share their experiences with us, and to interact with radiological societies abroad.
- To provide an opportunity for radiologists to form a consensus and defend our profession.